The Hahnemann Center for Heilkunst is a federally-registered charity based in Ottawa, Canada and established for the preservation, generation and dissemination of knowledge about and access to the principles and practice of Heilkunst to:
- the public
- prospective practitioners of Heilkunst
- patients and health-care advocacy groups
- other health-care practitioners seeking more-effective treatment methods
It seeks to achieve its objectives through:
- Education and Training.
- Therapeutic Applications.
The Hahnemann Clinic for Heilkunst is the international center for the practice of medical Heilkunst. We provide a comprehensive, integrated treatment based on safe, non-toxic remedies prescribed according to natural law principles, for a wide range of modern disease conditions such as:
- skin problems
- back pain
- autoimmmune disorders
- digestive problems
- and more…
Our patients come from all over the world to seek effective treatment. We are a general practice and do not specialize in any one area, though we have a special interest in childhood disorders, particularly autism and other learning/behavioural problems.
The Hahnemann College for Heilkunst is a private educational institution, founded in 1997 for the benefit of current and future generations, through in-class and distance learning, research and other activities.
The College offers
- professional practitioner diploma programs at the undergraduate and post-graduate levels in homeopathic medicine and medical Heilkunst for both humans and animals
- a liberal-arts diploma grounded in an appreciation of the arts and sciences from the perspective of the principles that underlie Heilkunst (Dynamic Philosophy)
- certificate programs for existing medical/health-care/natural health practitioners and for parents/care-givers/self-care
- comprehensive certificate programs in various specialized fields of study, such as Dynamic Blood and Dynamic Health Counselor Certificate.
The College’s objectives are
- To train practitioners of Heilkunst to ensure the ability of individuals to attain the greatest level of health in body, mind, soul and spirit.
- To provide education in the principles of the Dynamic System to ensure the ability of healthy individuals to reach their potential for individual spiritual development and to make the fullest contribution possible to the healthy evolution of humanity.
- To continue research into Heilkunst and the Dynamic System to ensure these gifts are available for the benefit of existing and future generations.
- To make the principles of Heilkunst and the Dynamic System of thought better known internationally and to support individuals and communities wishing to operate on these principles.
The College features
- an experienced, professional teaching and supervisory staff
- the latest in communications technology
- flexible programs (in-class seminars, distance learning and a mix of contact hours and self-study) to enhance individualized learning, research, development, and treatment
- on-line access to course material through Apple’s iTunes University
- personal tutoring
- “knowledge-based learning” rather than memorization/regurgitation
Study is based on the idea that true learning comes only from enthusiasm for self-knowledge, love of the material, respect for the teachers and consideration of the individual requirements of the student.